I just did a quick and dirty muslin of Paco Peralta’s Drape Front Top. This is kind of a non-review, but let me tell you – it’s beautifully drafted and sews together like a dream! Based on my bust measurement, I cut a large. It’s too big, which I suspected it might be. I’m on the low end of the bust range for the size large. I didn’t do a flat pattern measurement because, well, I was doing a muslin. I think I’ll finish this and give it to my sister. This is a fabulous pattern. I’ll run it up one more time in a medium and then make the silk jersey version. It took me all of two hours from start to finish. Paco has a tutorial on how to make it on his blog, I believe. But honestly I didn’t need the instructions, because this pattern practically falls together. Here’s a picture on Shelley:
More later – happy sewing!